Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Favorites!!

It's Friday!! I'm off of work, so it's like a real Friday over here... WHAT WHAT?!? This has been a great week overall.  I survived my first week of Crossfit and loved it, stuck to my meal plans, and logged everything into MFP.  It feels go good to be back on track!

So I figure I will jump on the Friday Favorites band wagon.  It's such a fun and easy post, and I usually end up finding new stuff to lust after.  So here are a few things that I loved this week on the Interwebs!

Firstly, I meant to post this yesterday.  I know this video has been floating around, but it is too great not to share.  I watched this video at work the other night and I truly had tears in my eyes watching it.  I can relate to every single sentence that this woman speaks.  I love her for so many reasons,but especially because of the courage she took to put this out there for the world!


Next is a home project I found on Facebook that I WILL be making!  Like next week... for serious. 
 Photo: This is such a neat idea!

I finally decided on my hair inspiration! This chick is adorable in every single way.  I basically want to be her, crazy huge eyes and all!  Plus this show is the shiz-nit!
Zooey in the New Girl :)

So we are all about home improvements and organization this year.  To me a garage has always meant more storage space, but to Ryan it is a workspace/playground/mancave... so I have agreed to shovel out some of my hoarding and transform the garage into a shared space for him to work on the camaro and for me to do craft projects... he knows the way to win me is via crafts.  I love this set up for organization and we may just be hitting up Lowes asap!

HELLO fabulous looking garage! DIY Garage pegboard for tools, spray paint and supplies. Only need 5.5 inches for depth. {The Creativity Exchange} @thecreativityexchange

I hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!  I am going to try and dig my way out of some laundry, do some meal planning for next week (post to come), and maybe do a little shopping before date night tonight!!!!!  

Lots of Love!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to watch that video... I've seen it floating around but haven't watched yet! My weekend sounds like yours... tons of laundry to do and meal prep... but no date night here!;) Haha, enjoy yours sweet thing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE that video!!
    Also, love the garage idea! :( wish I had one to do this in!!!

    ReplyDelete