Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Yea, I know I am a little late bringing the New Year to blog land, but when you work nights and have a sick husby, things get a little off course.

Speaking of 2014, I have big plans and they are all about ME!!  No wedding planning, no relocating, no major life/career changing decisions just a regular year.  The first one in almost 4 years!!!  Since I graduated from college in 2010 we have been on the move... becoming adults I guess.  I couldn't be happier with where we are in life, but I know I could be a better version of myself.  That is why I have set many goals for myself in 2014, some are not big at all, others are big, and a few are HUGE!  
Displaying IMG_20140101_034341.jpg

That's right, that last goal is to RUN A HALF MARATHON!! Obviously this will be towards the end of the year after I have had time to get somewhat fit and train, but it is something I really want to do for me.  Not because it is the trendy thing to do right now, but because if you had asked me 2 years ago if I would ever run a half marathon... I wouldn't even be able to tell you what a half marathon was!  I am researching races for September-October and will keep things up to date as it happens.  

I also want to do things like read more, save money... things that we want to do everyday of our lives, but I think people at work were starting to creep on me while I was making my list plus I ran out of space :) I will keep my progress on some of these goals on the blog... I know you all will be dying to know when I get bangs :)

Now it is time to get back to cleaning my house, because I think I saw the Hoarders van driving down my street, and I'm just not ready for that... plus we are out of new Christmas socks to wear.


2 comments:

  1. 13.1 miles here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, always a bummer when the new Christmas socks run out! I can't wait to see the progress that you're gonna make this year... hopefully I'll make it right along with you! Happy New Year friend!

    ReplyDelete