Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I'm Back!!

Hey Y'all

For those of you actually reading this ( 2 of you I believe) I'm Jenn, and I used to blog over at Just Jenn.  A lot has changed since I was on that blog so I thought it best fitting to re-enter the blog world with a fresh start.  I had lost almost 65lbs in 2012 and most of 2013, but shit hit the fan and I fell off the wagon.  As a result I gained back about 25lbs of what I worked so hard to lose.  I lost focus, got overconfident in my lifestyle, got caught up in life, etc.  But those are all just EXCUSES, and I don't have room for those anymore.  So this is the next chapter in my journey to being the best version of myself.  I will share all of my journey with you guys, the good, the bad, and the ugly.... maybe even with pics along the way once I get brave enough.  I promise it won't be pretty, but it will be real.

However, there is more to life than just weight loss, and I will share all the randomness that is my life also, so get ready!!  Here's a little "get to know me" for those of you sweet enough to join me on this hot mess of a blog.

A month ago, I married my best friend, Ryan.  We have been together for 8 years and become "adults" together.  It was the most perfect day ever, and I would love to share all the pictures with you guys. Actually I might, because it's my blog and I do what I want.





Okay, I won't force you to look at them all at once, but just know more are coming!  Planning the wedding was a blast, but it took WAYYY more than I expected!

I also started grad school this semester... WTF was I thinking?!?!  Seriously, I should have waited a few months, not fun while wedding planning. I am fortunate enough to work for a hospital that is paying for a large majority of my degree so DUH!   I am working towards my Masters in Nursing so that I can be a Nurse Practitioner and hopefully work for a transplant team someday!  Until that day, August 2015 to be exact,  I will be working at the bedside.... on nightshift.... meh.

I have 2 furbabies, Ali and Brick who I absolutely ADORE! Oh, and the cat..... meh.  They are my 4 legged babies and spoiled rotten. 

If you can make me laugh I will love you forever. I love TV... so much that we cancelled cable and only have Netflix and Hulu, because I could literally kill a whole day watching garbage and wasn't getting shit done. I cuss more than I should, who doesn't? I LOVE Miley Cyrus and all the crazy shit she is doing.  I have the world's worst grammar.  Gummy bears, Mexican, Riesling, and Yuengling never fail to make me feel at least a little bit better.  Shaved legs and fresh sheets = the BEST thing EVER.  I am terrified of snakes.... irrationally so.  I have never been camping, but really want to.  I have a sarcastic personality, and sometimes can be a little morbid.  I'm always that person who says that thing that everyone was thinking, but didn't want to say. Luckily, I am southern, and no matter how mean the things I say are if they are said in a sweet tone or followed by "bless their heart" it's okay.  Enough about me, tell me about you :)

As I mentioned before, this is a new chapter.  I am fully committed to making the changes to living a healthy life.  I plan on eating MOSTLY clean for now, and exercising regularly.  Running is my favorite, but I am joining a CrossFit box as soon as someone calls me back (HINT HINT jerks). 

Are you tired of reading yet?  I'm tired of typing.  Come back for more shenanigans :) you know you want to!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! SO glad your back! I'm mention you in my blog post today for more readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO dang happy you're back... so, SO happy! You're already motivating me to keep staying on track too with my health (or lack there of right now!). Love the wedding pics... so gorgeous!

    PS - you should go to your old blog for any old followers and just quickly post telling them you're over here now. WELCOME BACK!

    ReplyDelete